Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Measurement Day April 13, 2012

     Ok Ladies so I'm frustrated, but like I said before the scale isn't really your friend.  I've upped my workouts and protein intake.  I'm ecstatic about my measurements but there was an increase in weight from yesterday to today.  I really have to stop weighing myself daily!  In fact I might do away with the scale all together.

     I know I'm not the only one who is disappointed when they've been eating healthy, exercising regularly and even feel there jeans fitting looser, and you're almost STOKED to step on that scale to see your progress and then it reads one pound heavier than your last weigh in!  GRRRRRRR

     So let's get to it.

Thursday April 12, 2012 I weighed 160 lbs, the next day, my actual weigh in day, I weighed 162.4
Aggravated I started doing my measurements, and to my surprise they ROCKED!

                     Starting                                      April 13, 2012                 
Waist            30.5"                                                28.5"

Hips              38.5"                                                36.5"

Thighs       R 26"  L 25.5"                            R 25.25"   L 25"

Chest             38"                                                 35.25"

Arms         R 12" L 12"                                 R 11.75"  L 11.5"

Butt/
Thighs         43.5"                                                   41"
together


     That's quite an accomplishment in a little over a week, that's like 10" lost! (Because I did these measurements a few days before I started the shakes).   I'm not going to give the shakes ALL the credit, because I workout too.  But they had to of helped a lot!  I haven't seen results like these by just hitting the gym! 

     For a gift to myself I went to my favorite consignment shop to shop for some jeans. (once I hit my goal, I'm going to splurge on a BRAND NEW pair of BKE's!)  But shopping consignment is a cheap awesome way to reward yourself while you reach small goals on your journey!  I a cute pair of Bermuda Jean Shorts from Calvin Klein for $9 AND they are in a SIZE 10!  I've been a twelve for as long as I can remember, even when I was a couple pounds lighter than I am right now.

     In the end, you shouldn't go by how much you weigh, you should go by how your clothes feel and how you feel overall.  Weigh yourself weekly while on this journey but Don't be discouraged if you don't always see a huge difference.  If your jeans feel looser, you are doing something right!

     Talk to you all soon!

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment