Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Week Later

So, I've now found out with this Body By Vi that if you do hard workouts with the shake you definitely need more calories in your day.  I'm perfectly content with two shakes a day if BOTH shakes are blended with some frozen fruit.  But if I have a shake that is just Almond milk and the Vi shake for lunch I am ravenous by dinner time and then sometimes make thoughtless decisions that make me feel yuck an hour later!

     When purchasing the Body By Vi system I've learned that you also get an appetite suppressant and a metabolism boosting pill.  Which is great, I just decided to do only the shakes.  So I am only doing one of the three things the Body By Vi system, and I am still seeing results.  My results aren't going to show on the scale because I am building lean muscle by working out 3-4 times a week and incorporating a lot of HIIT workouts.  As everyone hears but doesn't like to accept is that muscle weighs more than fat!   This is my greatest wall I need to overcome. My results are showing through my measurements though and any tangible results are GREAT!  (Which I will post tomorrow because Friday is my measurement and weigh in day!)  It's true that losing weight will make you look and feel great, especially in your clothing, but when you incorporate weight training and cardio, you are most DEFINITELY looking good naked!  Bikini.....anyone? 

     So if you are personally looking to try the Body By Vi challenge AND you want to workout and see how STRONG is the NEW SEXY....then I suggest that you add some high protein and good fats to your diet.  Because if you don't those Damn Milky Way Easter Bunny's sitting in your kids basket will call out your name in the most seductive way EVER!  After you indulge in one or five, you're going to feel used by that bunny's damn seductive voice!

     I've been eating the hard boiled eggs we dyed for Easter, turkey rolled up with slices of avocado inside, Greek yogurt, Luna Bars and tons of apples, oranges, bananas, and fresh cut veggies.  These are great snacks or something to add to that mid day shake when you aren't near a blender and frozen bananas.

My Favorite Luna Bar!!!!  Find them in your grocer's protein bar isle.


Avocado and Turkey on whole wheat bread with a little bit of Feta cheese!! MMMMM

Pinned Image
A great mid morning snack!

     If anyone that is following this wants to meet up for a workout, hit me up.  outdoorsygirl81212@gmail.com

Thanks Girls and keep it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment