Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update!

The past two days went good, kept to the shakes twice a day and had sensible dinners, I did indulge in a homemade burger last night and a glass of white wine, but Fridays are my cheat days and I had three tests and a paper due yesterday :) It's ok to indulge every once in a while.  If you don't let yourself enjoy something you crave then you will end up falling off the wagon.....and.....If you are tired of starting over.....STOP GIVING UP!

Pinned Image
(Here are some numbers to think about, remember after this experiment, I will be promoting for Vi-Shape.)

I have my weekly weigh ins on Fridays as well, but since I didn't start the shakes until the middle of the week I'm not counting this weeks loss in this experiment.  I also saw a difference in my measurements but I'm going to say this is because of my workouts the last week too.  But next Friday I will definitely update my stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment